Commercial Name: Zona Carpe Diem
Address: Partida Barranquets, Carrer 1B, Nº 21, 03779 Els Poblets (Alicante), España
NIF: Liliana Dutler X3857493W
Domain Name: www.zonacarpediem.com
Zona Carpe Diem is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Zona Carpe Diem may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th June 2018.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process personal information about you electronically using the following lawful base/s.
- Lawful basis: Contract
The reason we use this basis: In order to provide a service to you, for you to make a purchase from the shop or for us to respond to an enquiry, we need to collect some personal information about you, your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
We process your information in the following ways: This personal information is used to provide you with our services or to provide the information you have requested from us.
Data retention period: We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
- Lawful basis: Legitimate interests
The reason we use this basis: To provide security for our own website. Purchases.
We process your information in the following ways: Your IP address may appear in security logs for a brief period.
Data retention period: For security your IP Address may be kept for 7 days or when the file size reaches 250k and is deleted. Purchases – your personal information must be kept on file for legal business reasons for no longer than 6 years.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information about your computer or device including IP address, location, type of browser, and operating system and device.
- Tracking information about your visit and use of the website, pages visited, length of visit, referral source.
- Contact information including name and email address.
- Information needed to create an account or make a purchase on the website including, postcode, postal address, username, email address, and telephone number.
- Email address to sign up for newsletters or information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- When you fill out the contact form on our website then we require your name and email address in order to respond to your enquiry. This information is mandatory and without it we cannot provide you with our service.
- You will need to provide us with your location, postal address and telephone number if you purchase a product from our website. This information is mandatory as without it we cannot provide you with our service.
- IP Address and browser information can be used to help keep our website secure and prevent fraud. It is possible that this information may be logged temporarily.
Third parties that may use your data
We provide products for purchase through our website. To make a payment we use a third-party service for payment processing (e.g. a payment processor).
The payment processor we work with is:
How long is this data kept
- Personal information that we collect in order to provide you with a service, e.g. to answer an enquiry or ship a product to you, is kept for as long as is necessary to provide this service, or for as long as the contract between us is valid.
- Personal information provided to us for purchases has to be kept for legal reasons for no longer than 6 years.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website has an SSL certificate installed and is served encrypted over https. Any data sent to us over this connection is secure.
The security plugins in use on this website prevent spam robots, and hackers from overloading the website or gaining unauthorised entry. This helps to ensure that there will be no security breaches on this website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use shopping cart cookies to remember the items you place in the shopping cart as you move through the website before going to the checkout. Without these cookies the online shopping system would not function. We only use this information while you are using the shopping cart, for a session, and then the data is removed from the system once you leave the website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Through this website you can choose to accept or decline cookies. Through your browser settings you can choose to decline some/all cookies. If you decline all cookies it is likely that parts of the website will not function correctly, for example shopping carts will not work and in order to use these services you must accept these cookies. This website does not use any third-party non-functional cookies (tracking cookies) and so you do not need to accept them.
The cookies in use on this website are:
Social Sharing Cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy#update
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
- Google Plus: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
Two essential cookies are used to store your language preferences for this website. These are stored for the duration of your visit and for a short time after you leave the website.
- _icl_current_language: stores the current language and lasts for one day.
- wpml_referer_url – Stores the last requested URL on the front-end. Session cookie, deleted when browser is closed.
There is also a cookie to store your cookie preferences for one month once you accept or opt-out of the tracking cookies:
- cookie_notice_accepted : stores your cookie preference for tracking cookies, stays in your browser for three months before expiring, this means you won’t need to click the accept button on subsequent visits to the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Do not fill in any forms on our website asking for personal information.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- You can ask us at any time to remove any personal information we hold about you, apart from information we must legally retain for example, purchases. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have an account through our website you can check the information we have about you by logging in to your account (Shop->My Account) and visiting your profile page. Here you can change anything that is incorrect or delete anything you don’t want us to retain.
- You can also delete your personal information or account by requesting an account deletion from us, email your request to email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection legislation. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Or provide you with a copy of this information.